dimecres, de novembre 21, 2007

Let us help !!(21.11.07)

Greetings.
As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny
of everyman
to die someday.I am Kamil Hassan a naturalised briton by birth and a business
merchant based in the United Kingdom.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer.
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about
a few months to live, according to medical experts.I regret that I have not
particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even
myself), but my trade.Though I am very well to do, I was never open handed; I
was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of
becoming as successful as myself.Now I know that there is a lot more to life
than just prosperity.
I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world,I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is
eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and
extended
family members, as well as a few close friends.I want Allah to be merciful to
me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is
what i want to be remembered for.So far, I have been able to reach out
to a few
charity organizations in the Singapore,Algeria and Malaysia.Now that my health
has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those
organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan;they
refused and kept the resources to themselves.Hence,I do not trust them
anymore,as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.
The last of my belonging which no one knows of,is the huge deposit of Four and
half milion US dollars that I have in a safe keeping company abroad,which I
will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.Please
reply to my
secured email address
kamil.hassan101@yahoo.de
For your time and devotion,I have set aside a tenth of this for you.
Allah be with you.
Kamil Hassan.